JOIN A CLINIC WITH ONE PURPOSE… HELP PEOPLE FIND THEIR MOJO!
How our clinic works and what we have to offer!
- First multi- disciplinary clinic in Lincolnshire to be awarded the PPQM & retain it
- We help our community using Chiropractic, Osteopathy, massage & lifestyle education
- Closed doors
- £28k basic plus bonus!
- Team of massage therapists trained to compliment the Chiropractic & Osteopathic team
- Large, bright and vibrant treatment rooms
- Directorship opportunities
- Patient coffee lounge, where people are invited to relax before and after their clinic visits
- Subsidised gym
- GOsC, insurance & Osteopathic association membership fees in first year
- Intensive 1:1 coaching with Julia Pullin DC
- Keepable “How to” guides with everything you need to know to be a busy and successful osteopath
- Contribution towards CPD courses
- Regular socials and team building activities
- Tier 2 sponsors
- Funded private 1:1 coaching with a proven coach
- Fully loaded benches
- 4 day working week
- Sit/Stand desks
Principal: Julia Pullin DC
Julia has been helping people find their Mojo with Spinal and Wellness care for the past 23 years.
Owner of one of the UK’s largest Spinal Health and Wellness clinics, Julia has successfully mentored over 30 practitioners since 2003.
Julia is a Chiropractor, writer, public speaker, Mumpreneur, Natural health pioneer & pet duck owner!
The Chirohealth Clinic is a well-established multi-disciplinary clinic with a large fun-loving team that provides high quality, effective care in a vibrant environment.
Fancy a visit?
A day with us will include:
- Introduction to communication and personality types to help you connect with your patients
- 1:1 Adjustment technique masterclass with Julia Pullin DC
- Dealing with difficult questions in clinic
- We’ll pay for your travel to visit us (UK applicants)
- We’ll pay for an overnight stay to maximise your time with us
The clinic is located in North Lincolnshire just 30 minutes from the coast and central to a number of major cities and towns, including:
- Sheffield 50 minute drive
- Leeds 1 hour drive
- Lincoln 40 minute drive
- Hull 35 minute drive
There are superb transport links, with London by train taking around 2 hours
With the countryside on your doorstep, cities and towns within easy reach and North Lincolnshire being voted the best place in the UK to raise children, we believe we have it all!
The Chirohealth Clinic
56 Old Brumby Street
Your application has been successfully submitted.