Fulham, London – SW6
We are currently looking for an Osteopath to join a leading Injury Rehabilitation Clinic in Central Fulham. As an Osteopath, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to our private patients. The successful therapist will require building their client base through up-sells, referrals and promotions.
Your role will include the following:
- Undertake a comprehensive assessment and formulate a diagnosis of patients who may have complex conditions.
- Use well developed clinical reasoning of the patient’s needs and provide clinic treatment.
- Provide spinal manipulation, spinal mobilisation techniques, sports massages, mobilisation exercises and aftercare advice.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner taking responsibility for the management of patient files and schedules.
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and to meet professional standards and clinic policies.
- Convert patients into care (We can train on this).
- BSc or Equivalent Qualifications in Osteopathy
- Current Registration
- Insurance to cover the practice Osteopathy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage a caseload
- Ability to work independently.
- Dry Needling Qualification
- Previously worked in a private healthcare sector.
- 1+ years relevant post-graduate experience
- The therapist will gain clinical training
Your application has been successfully submitted.