1) Full Time Osteopath - taking over from an existing osteopath who is leaving London. Preference is for a BUPA registered osteopath however recent graduates are also considered. Work schedule to include weekends.
Are you committed to being part of a team that puts the patient first and at the heart of everything we do? Are you able to communicate with patients and set expectations in such a way that they know what you’re doing for them?
Do you have a positive persona that makes patients want to come back and see you? Do you have time for people above and beyond their allocated clinical sessions? Are you able to connect with patients on a personal level and not only on a clinical level?
Do you have a positive outlook on life, are you flexible, open to change and committed to learning new skills and information?
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Communicate effectively with customers the benefits of what you and the clinic provides and that what we do is worth the price we charge and that patients will need to pay to access it.
• Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care or treatment that you are recommending along with setting expectations enabling an avoidance of complaints and negative feedback. Utilise the journey to optimal health to help communicate your knowledge to customers.
• Ensure that customers achieve their clinic and health / lifestyle outcomes in a the time frame that you have set.
• Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic.
• Provide excellent customer service and care that will influence customers to want to come back to the clinic and promote us to their friends and family.
• Ensure that customers remain excited to return to the clinic for treatment and remain committed to the treatment plans that you recommend.
• Ensure that customers complete bookings of their recommended treatments during their first appointment.
• Ensure that all KPIs are adhered to and make use of 1-2-1s in order to achieve agreed KPIs
• Ensure that clinical notes are up to date and accurate, setting expectations for letters and exercise plans.
• Ensure that general patient management is being adhered to in an efficient and productive manner.
• Ensure that all tickets and requests from the admin team are answered to in a timely and productive manner and in a way that the admin team can respond to patients. Conversely make sure that all customers are said goodbye to.
• Meet & greet ALL customers with a warm and friendly greeting ensuring that they are welcomed into the clinic and ensure all customers leave with a welcome pack.
• Ensure that all patients have update to date information by asking them to sign new registration, update, insurance and PARQ forms.
• Ensure that customers are scheduled into their appointments (either on phone or within the clinic) and that all details are communicated to them effectively such as costs and locations and answer any questions they they may have.
• Ensure that all invoices are completed daily, ensure that all insurance invoices are set up correctly and sent on the same day as the appointment, and ensure that all excess payments are claimed in a efficient and timely manner.
• Maintain a clean and tidy clinic room for customers to enter into and leave the room tidy for the next user, communicating to reception any problems or needs for the room.
• Proactively and effectively communicate with the team and managers ensuring that you are working in an organised manner including notification of any possible complaint or negative feedback.
• Participate in and contribute to team meetings, 1-2-1s and team outings.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• B.Ost or M.Ost, GOsC registered and full insurance.
• ITEC level 3 sports massage and other qualifications beneficial.
• BUPA registration beneficial but not required.
• Be able to communicate with customers in a way that they can understand why the treatment you are prescribing is the best solution to solve their problem.
• Be able to communicate with customers the services provided at bodytonic clinic in a way that they become a paying customer.
• Be able to engage and connect with customers at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome.
• Be able to spot when patients maybe disillusioned or confused with their progress and likely drop off from treatment.
• Identify and recall names, faces and information of patients in order to provide a friendly and welcoming experience.
• Be able to show attention to details and not allowing important details to slip through the cracks.
• Demonstrates willingness to go the distance to get something done along with tenacity.
• Follows through on commitments, living up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost.
• Acts without being told what to do and and brings new ideas to the company.
• Demonstrates a willingness to be held accountable for performance.
• Demonstrate great communication skills with peers and management.
About bodytonic clinic
We are an award winning multidisciplinary clinic with 3 locations in central east and south east London offering MSK, holistic beauty and rehab studio classes. We continue to grow sustainably within the industry and have seen rapid growth with team members who love working together to achieve their goals.
We have an amazing reputation within our community and our management team works hard to attract customers to the clinic for you to serve the best of your ability. Our team is diverse, from all over the world, friendly and high performing giving you the opportunity to form new friendships and connections.
Our company is made up of real team players who love to be held accountable for the high standards of performance, meaning that you will be given your own key objectives and outcomes. Achieving these will help you to further your success in your particular field.
At bodytonic clinic you will be given the training and support by peers and mentors in order to be successful in your job role. You will be able to embedded yourself into a fun and friendly team making coming to work a joy rather than a chore. There is the possibility of growth within the company and remuneration are linked to performance. Successful team members will also have the opportunity to access discounted treatments and products along with company benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.