West Chiropractic Surrey
West Byfleet, UK
Who We Are Looking for:
- Are you confident doing a Day 1 Initial Consultation and Day 2 Report of Findings?
- “Do you have a positive persona that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you? Are you a self-starter?
-Are you comfortable with picking up the phone to speak to patients?
-Are you able to communicate with patients in such a way that they know what you’re doing for them?
-Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just on a clinical skill level)?
-And do you have time for people over and above their allocated clinical sessions or that which you are being paid to give?
-Do you love to learn and are you committed to being part of a team that puts patients and not professional ego first?
-Are you flexible and open to change?
-Do you view the opportunity to learn as a privilege and not something that you should be paid to do?”
• Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care you suggest
• Ensure that patients achieve their clinical outcomes (in the time frame you set)
• Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic
• Communicate the value of our service with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay to access it
• Ensure that patients remain excited about the prospect of coming for treatment (and remain committed to the treatment plan that you suggest)
• Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently and tell their friends and family about us as well
• Ensure that patients coming for free taster/discovery sessions convert to a first treatment (when appropriate)
• Ensure that patients agree to a plan of care that will help them hit their goals
• Ensure that patients complete a full plan of care (as agreed in the first session)
• Ensure that clinical notes are kept up-to-date and accurate
• Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all technicians.
• Conversion ratio from free taster/discovery visit to first treatment greater than 80%
• Conversion from first session to full plan of care greater than 50%
• Completed plan of care ratio greater than 90%
• Be able to communicate with patients in such a way that they can understand why the suggested plan of care is the best solution to solve their problem
• Communicate with patients in a way that they can see value in the plan of care being put to them – in exchange for their time and money
• Willing and able to spot when a patient may be disillusioned or confused with their progress (and likely to drop off)
• To be able to communicate in such a way that the patient can confidently say yes to a full plan of care
• To be able to engage with and connect with patients at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome
• Demonstrates an understanding of what the causes are – and solutions – that could lead to a patient dropping off schedule
• Demonstrates a willingness to be held accountable for performance
• Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you.
We believe whole-heartedly in on-going education and provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching and as well as having people from all parts of the country working with us, we’ve got lots of home grown and very talented employees waiting to welcome you into our team. Demand for this role is expected to be high and we invite you to apply if you feel able to achieve the following tasks and have the relevant skills to do so. We know that real A Players love to be held accountable for high standards of performance which means the role will come with your own key objectives that when consistently hit, will result in substantial benefits and privileges in the role that will be discussed at the interview should you be successful.
What we will provide:
Great work life balance in leafy Surrey with easy access to London in 25 minutes.
Minimum guaranteed first year salary package of £40k plus clear bonus structure in place.
All insurance and GOC fees paid.
Weekly technique coaching with principal Chiropractor who is a qualified AK practitioner as well as trained by Piet Seru and Jean Pierre Meersseman.
Clear achievable targets to progress within the practice
Your application has been successfully submitted.