Sports and Spinal Group
St Kilda VIC, Australia
The Sports & Spinal Group are looking for a new Osteopath to join our team!
Associate Osteopath Position – St Kilda Clinic
• The Sports and Spinal Group is a multi-site, multidisciplinary allied health practice located in Hampton, Beaumaris & St Kilda comprising over 25 team members including Osteopaths, Myotherapists, Chinese Medical Doctors and an incredibly supportive administration team.
• We take pride in providing exceptional patient care, continued professional development for all our staff and supporting their well-being and constant growth.
• We maintain a friendly and fun working environment which encourages excellence, team work and happiness. We exist for a simple purpose, we want to make a meaningful and lasting impact to the health of our patients and their families.
• We empower lifelong, health, physical lifestyles. We are a values driven organisation, which sets us apart from others and provides guidance for making our decisions every day.
What are we looking for?
• The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience with an existing skill set in indirect and paediatric, Osteopathic care.
• Have the ability to work 2-3 days a week.
• A committed, hardworking Osteopath who wants to grow, learn and be a part of a big team that behaves like a family.
• Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in building relationships with local, potential referrers.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
Learn more about us here: www.sportsandspinalgroup.com.au
Applications close: 31st Jan 2021
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV with a short cover letter discussing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please no private messages through Facebook/messenger)
Your application has been successfully submitted.