Administrative Assistant/office Assistant
Seattle, WA, USA
we are looking for an additional team member to join our team! Are you looking for a flexible position where you can work from home using your skills and knowledge? If you love supporting people, interacting with clients, enjoy technology, and have a fun attitude, this is for you!
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of hands-on customer service or administrative experience. You will serve as our Client Ambassador by answering the phones and interacting with clients. It is your job to do a limited client assessment, and then schedule clients and interact with the therapists. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is comfortable with websites and email marketing campaigns. You will also learn our electronic health records system (IntakeQ) and be responsible for booking clients into the schedule and training new staff members on how to use the system. The Client Ambassador is the right hand to the owner, interacting with staff and helping staff understand policies and procedures.
The remote office assistant will possess the following traits:
Ability to exude ‘down-home southern charm’ when speaking to new potential counseling clients on the phone - putting them at ease
Ability to answer the phone in a quiet environment and give attention to each caller
Ability to organize and manage many tasks, with exceptional attention to detail
Enjoys supporting others in a high accountability atmosphere
Works independently with great follow up and follow through
Detail oriented, customer focused, reliable, responsive and punctual
Love to learn new skills and software
Send out billing statements to patients
Is not afraid of technology or social media
Willing and able to jump on the telephone and or zoom (video!) to connect with team and clients on a regular basis
Looking to find a position with a team to grow with long-term
- Ability to follow through with our staff and clients
- Prior customer service (especially answering phones)
- Tech savvy, resourcefulness and the ability to “figure things out”
- Be available to work from 9am-2pm CST Monday - Friday (and be interested in adding hours as the job grows) in a quiet environment.
- Wordpress and social media experience on Instagram, Facebook, and Google posts are a plus
- Proofreading skills
- Letter writing
About the position:
You love working from home and are a Rockstar at managing your time. You love to support others and can manage interruptions. You can pick up interrupted tasks and finish them. You are kind, empathic, and accurate. Also, you understand and can maintain client confidentiality.
* Available to work a minimum of 20-40 hours/week, Monday-Friday with the flexibility to add hours if the position grows.
* Answer phone calls and schedule appointments for multiple providers
* Respond to new client texts from our website
* Handle cancellation and rescheduling of appointments
* Connect with therapists regarding client scheduling
* Input client data into our Electronic Health Records system - IntakeQ
* Assist therapists in providing superbills (receipts) to clients
* Help clients to verify their insurance benefits.
* Post articles on the blog
* Take articles and turn them into social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, and Google posts.
* Do additional research or admin tasks as needed.
* Occasional personal appointment setting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.