This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic osteopath to join our team at The Rugby Osteopathic Centre. The clinic will be expanding in 2021 to coincide with our ever expanding client base. The practice has been established for over 30 years in Rugby town centre and has built a strong reputation both in Rugby and the surrounding areas for exceptional standard of care.
The role will be to take over a pre-existing busy list of patients with a competitive salary that is based on experience. This opportunity is being offered flexibly on either a full or part time, employed or self-employed basis. Employees will enjoy the following benefits:
· In house CPD
· Institute of Osteopathy Membership
· Bonus scheme
· Sickness Benefit
· Paid Holiday
· Your birthday off
The desired qualities in the ideal candidate are:
· Strong structural skills
· Well-developed clinical reasoning
· A willingness to work hard
· Enthusiasm and drive
· The ability to manage a busy list of patients
· Cranial osteopathic skills preferred, but not essential
· Desire to contribute to the promotion of the clinic
An experienced osteopath is desirable, but new graduate applicants are also strongly considered.
Please contact us with your CV and a cover letter if you are interested in applying and/or have any further questions.
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Sick pay
We remain open during the pandemic and have strict COVID-19 protocols to keep both our patients and staff safe.
- General Osteopathic Council registration (Required)
- Professional indemnity insurance (Required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.