Salutogenic Clinician Wanted!
Peak Chiropractic Ltd
WE ARE EXPANDING AND HAVE A SECURE EMPLOYED ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE NOW!
If the childhood habit of asking “ BUT WHY IS THAT???” followed you into adulthood then our team is for you. Lead by an inspired mentor who never ceases to ask ‘why?’ we are excited to be expanding again.
We have an amazing opportunity for an associate to join our team. We are based in North Staffordshire with 2 clinics, one in Stoke and the other in Leek surrounded by the beautiful countryside of Britain's first national park, the Peak District
As a clinic our purpose is to promote, provide and embody salutogenic healthcare in today's pathogenic society.
We are a continually evolving and expanding vitalistic clinic with a thriving client base alongside a growing membership community.
Our main focus for care in based in functional neurology and applied kinesiology with the addition of many more techniques including SOT, Gonstead, Thompson etc.
All of these techniques have been combined into our own system known as Bioplastic Remodelling Technique which is taught to all clinical team members via extensive hands on mentorship, and online training portal with over 300 hours of material and consistent team training and seminars.
The system has been pioneered and refined by our clinic director, Andrew Smy over the last 7 years and is ready to be taught to many more associates as we grow.
We are right for you if you want:
- To improve the health and lives of your clients and those they love, not just focus on curing disease and easing pain.
- Learn how to offer authentic salutogenic healthcare via weekly coaching and support from an inspired mentor
- A full time position with excellent work life balance
- Great guaranteed salary with bonuses.
- A built in career progression pathway so you never feel trapped.
- Professional fees and associate fees paid.
If you are right for us, you will:
- Have a salutogenic view of healthcare and embody vitalistic healthcare.
- Want to be busy
- Be driven to grow in a supportive and empowering environment.
- Continually develop yourself for the betterment of the team and those we serve
We have an abundance of great people waiting for you to serve. Are you ready?
Your application has been successfully submitted.