This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Experienced Osteopath - Hertfordshire
- Self-employed - full support and progressive rates
- Professional Fun and friendly. We look after you.
- Extensive existing client list, lots of patients (Over 17k on our list)
- Modern well run Practice.
- We actively work at filling your patient list first. We respect your time and the skills you bring.
- Practitioners stay at Practice for many years. We are loyal.
- Friendly sociable team, supportive and sociable
- Full-time reception at Practice 8 am - 8 pm. Takes the pressure off!
- Great mixture of patients young and old. Fit and sporty
- The Hatfield Practice work with GP’s and Healthcare professionals
- Good access to CPD and onsite training.
A little about us
We have employed many amazing people over the years and have learnt massive amounts. Our dream has always been to create a Practice that people enjoy working in, and patients experience quality treatments.
But a friendly, professional and fun place to be.
Not clinics where you sit quietly for a while waiting for “them” to come and “get you”. We wanted laughter, mini coffee and cake mornings with people that tell you how hard their week has been and how it used to be.
Somewhere where people could relax, have great treatments from friendly practitioners.
I don’t think we have ever settled for less. In essence, creating a Hatfield Practice that in the first place you would want to visit. Join us!
We are looking for an ambitious, client-focused Osteopath to join us part-time in our Hertfordshire clinic. A self-motivated team player, Ideally you will have some experience within the NHS or private practices.
If you are interested, please read about us first via the link below.
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent rates of pay and progressive percentages
- Good CPD opportunities
- Great nights out
- Discounted and free treatments
- 7 minutes walk from the station
Your application has been successfully submitted.