This job is no longer accepting applications.
Osteopath required for Multidisciplinary, Collaborative Health & Wellness Clinic
Join a winning team and reap rewards financially, professionally & personally.
Ace Sports Clinic Malvern is the first Australian branch of an international innovative ‘practitioner-led’ model of multidisciplinary health clinics that has a holistic, ‘client-centred approach’.
Due to increased client demand & senior Osteopath moving back to our Toronto Clinic, we have an opening for a new Osteopath for approximately 20 hours per week.
Ace focuses on developing our practitioners to give them every possible advantage to grow their skills and their income by providing the best possible outcomes to clients. We offer a rewarding and exciting renumeration package designed to attract the best. We invest in our team with ongoing training covering what it takes to build and maintain a robust client list.
A special interest in sports is desirable as you will have the opportunity to be mentored by ATP World Tour Physiotherapist & Osteopath Luke Fuller, who treats the world’s best professional tennis players.
Working in an energizing space, you will have access to a dynamic team model, professional reception services, marketing support, referrals via our established relationships in the area, our online advertising and internally from our other team members, and ongoing personal and professional development.
We know that by sharing your love of exercise, human anatomy, and positive thinking, you help and inspire others to make meaningful change.
To find out more about us, visit www.acesportsclinic.com.au
We are offering full support to great practitioners wanting to become in-demand and highly successful. In return, we are looking for those willing to put in 100% and to grow with the clinic.
Please get in touch if you are:
· An independent leader who can work in a fast-paced environment
· Self-motivated, ambitious and up for personal and professional growth
· Wanting to learn and grow with our team
· A confident, driven Osteopath who enjoys solving problems
· Ready to both give and receive inspiration and acknowledgement
· An Osteopath who can accurately diagnose & manage sports & MSK injuries
· Able to commit to the clinic and your shifts with us
· Someone who proactively thinks ahead in the best interests of our clients
To find out more, please:
1. Submit a cover letter with your CV and
2. Go to https://www.cindexinc.com/c/FC7A5D to fill in our survey (Choose Osteopath Malvern) which will help us know how to communicate with you best & help you reach your potential
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Your application has been successfully submitted.