Osteopath or Holistic Chiropractor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH A TEAM OF QUALITY PEOPLE THAT ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ADDING VALUE TO YOUR CAREER?
We are a fast growing Integrative Osteo/Chiro practice in Wanaka & Queenstown
- We provide excellent work conditions
- We learn by networking with some of the top allied health professionals
Osteopath / Holistic Chiropractor Full time from March 2021
MetaMed Health is looking for a confident Osteopath or Holistic Chiropractor with great people skills to join our expanding team.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about Osteopathy / Chiropractic and feel you would like to make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience in all aspects of Osteopathy or Chiropractic and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
- Open to mind-body connection work and the impact emotions have on the physical body
- Strong structural and biomechanical skills
- Open to mentoring
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get fortnightly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You get an opportunity to educate the community
+ additional complimentary qualification preferred, extra bonus if you have the WMA extended scope as an osteopath or dry needling / trigger point needling skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Osteopath or Chiropractor to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application with cover letter, resume and referee contacts by end March 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.