Osteopath / Osteopath
Action Sport Physio
Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC, Canada
Schedule: to be determined (15 to 21 hours per week)
- Perform the functions of an osteopath according to his professional capacities in collaboration with the therapists;
- Work with the staff of a multidisciplinary team to optimize the care and services offered to patients.
- Diploma in Osteopathy (DO);
- Member in good standing of a professional association;
- Bilingual French / English;
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Ready to invest in developing the service at the clinic.
- To be determined according to the availability of the osteopath and the needs of the clinic;
- 15 to 21 hours per week.
Your application has been successfully submitted.