Part Time Osteopath
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Osteopath (Self-employed) to work in our Cambridge Clinic (within David Lloyd). Who can work on Mondays 0800 - 1230, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 1430 - 2030, Tuesdays 1730 - 2100, Thursdays and Sundays 0830 - 1430, Saturdays 0800 - 1230 or 1530 to 1930 At the time of applying please state the days and times you are interested in.
- Looking for a new challenge with an already existing client list and lots of marketing support for your services
- Keen to be part of a pro-active collaborative multidisciplinary team and are excited by learning more
- Enthusiastic about working with specialists on more complex cases
- Interested in access to and training on some of the latest healthcare technology
- Looking to work with clients who are motivated and keen to get better
- Ready for a position in a business that is growing rapidly and keen to grow its committed long term core of therapists
- Looking to grow and take on more responsibility
Pro-active team working and specialist healthcare...
Our belief is that by providing exceptional service to our clients much in the way we look after our athletes from end to end we encourage clients to use the service in a way which is much more pro-active with their health. Our team of therapists work as a single unit to help clients achieve more in a shorter space of time with a more efficient approach to healthcare. Each therapist providing them with their specialist approach but being in an environment when they learn the best from each other. Learning takes place both with clients and in regular CPD sessions.
Our therapists are seen as consultants and work alongside each other and other specialists in the team and in the community to ensure, just like working in a premiership football team, their clients get the very best results and recover well from their injuries.
We are looking for an ambitious, client focused Osteopath to join us part time in our Cambridge clinic. A self motivated team player, Ideally you will have some experience within the NHS or private practices.*
Working together as a team of musculoskeletal specialists, fitness professionals and clinicians within an inspiring, modern and fast evolving model of private healthcare, we are proud of our prestigious and friendly clinics across Hertfordshire, Cambridge and London, offering Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Specialist Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Sports Massage / Therapy, Cranial Osteopathy, Mother and Baby Clinic and Athlete Services.
Colleague Benefits include competitive salary, supportive professional and career development and employee health services.
Please note - If offered a position you will be asked to obtain a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) status update and provide proof of GOsC registration prior to starting with us
Your application has been successfully submitted.