Full Time Osteopath
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Melbourne Yoga and Pilates is driven to improve the quality of life for our Melbourne CBD community. We exist to become the wellness destination our community knows, likes and trusts.
To achieve this, we have created a career pathway for a driven osteopath who has a passion for exercise prescription to join our growing healthcare team.
We help our community lead pain-free lives and provide a nurturing environment for them to escape the hustle and bustle of work and life. We are passionate about optimising the health care of our community and we are currently looking for an osteopath to join our close knit and high performing team of Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists.
Our ideal team members will:
- Be a fully accredited and qualified osteopath with a passion for exercise prescription.
- Have the desire to take your career to the next level - personally, professionally and financially.
- Be naturally seeking a career pathway into a leadership role.
- Be passionate about enabling clients to achieve their health outcomes and reach their fullest potential.
- Value working with a team who has a structured rewards system in place to recognise quality work and commitment.
Our Promise to You:
This is a full time ongoing position with leave benefits and the best part is, you can dictate your working hours to achieve the perfect work/life integration you desire.
- Feel like a promotion is a long way away in your current job? We offer structured career progression for long-term personal and professional growth.
- Annual pay increases for good performance and a structured rewards system.
- Opportunity to give back by contributing to your community with paid time off monthly to volunteer or match your yearly monetary contributions.
- A monthly wellness budget to put towards your own self care therapy or any health needs.
- A workplace that is inclusive, by offering complimentary services for certain pops (e.g. breast cancer) allowing everyone access our services no matter their location or budget.
- Immersion into our high achieving and vibrant team made up of diverse personalities.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
- Our clients’ experience and health care always come first.
- We pride ourselves on our punctuality. Arriving 15 minutes prior to our official start, energised and ready to connect with the team and your clients. We also finish consults on time, optimising clinical resources and respecting our clients’ time.
- We follow up all new clients with meaningful connections, quickly and efficiently.
- We create raving, loyal fans by creating WOW experiences for our clients.
- We demonstrate above the line language and behaviour at all times.
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We treat our teammates like family, with respect and love. This is a top priority.
- We are our authentic selves, everyone else is taken.
- We have fun, because life is too short!
Your application has been successfully submitted.